Sunday, May 16, 2010

what to order at work?


Casper and Gambini's Tomato Soup
If you fancy tomato soup its perfect! I am simply addicted to it whenever I feel like ordering at work. It would be soup, its not too light or creamy. It's just fulfilling, perfect to have lunch later with the family at 4:00.

Vegetarian Tomato & Basil
Vine-ripened tomatoes puréed with fresh basil for a velvety smooth flavor, with a touch of balsamic vinegar and fresh oregano.

Order it with croutons on the side, so you keep the crunch for the office ;p

5 comments:

  1. I love it !!! it reminds me of a similar tomato soup served at "MORE CAFE" in Dubai, they add mozzarella di buffallo !!! it melts in your mouth.
    I would like to add some lemon and tabasco that he soup which is yummi !!!
    Well done sis in law sis :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was the fist day i go "OUT OF THE MENU" and order the recommended tomato soup ... however my daily lunch @ work is a salad form Salad Creations.. you can chose all the ingredients.. try the rocca with artichoke and some feta cheese.. amazing dressings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh... !!! one more thing regarding tomatoe soup !!! remind them to get lemons :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been craving this tomato-basil soup since I read it here... so that was my dinner today! and it was absolutely delicious!!!!
    anddd i didnt forget to ask for croutons;)
    So thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its so yummy! I ordered it the other day at work.
    Their potato skins with the sour cream dip is amazing also!!

    ReplyDelete